Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
At an event with nearly 600 commercial real estate professionals, the Minnesota Real Estate Journal named Faribault "City of the Year." We recognize all of the wonderful investments that are happening in our community and it would not be possible without our entire community coming together to support these projects. As the only greater Minnesota finalist, we are honored to have been chosen as City of the Year. Below are a few projects which helped contribute to the success.
- 250 Acres of Private Industrial Land Annexed for Development
- $40 million Investment from Daikin Applied
- $32 million Investment from Absolute Air
- $14 million Investment from Sage Glass
- $3 million Investment from Quality Equipment
- $1.5 million Investment from SteinAir