Liquor & Business Licenses

If you're interested in applying for any of the below licenses, please click here or the graphic below, to go to an online form. After submission, City Clerk Heather Slechta will email you a the specific license application you need. For the Retail Fireworks License Application, click here.

  • Firework-Display Permit (not retail sales of fireworks)Application Button
  • Garbage/Refuse Permit
  • Massage License 
  • Off-Sale Liquor
  • On-Sale Liquor (3.2%, Temporary, Consumption and Display, Intoxicating Liquor etc.)
  • Peddler’s Permit
  • Recreational Vehicle Permit (Golf-Cart/Mini Truck)
  • Salvage Dealer License 
  • Solicitor’s Permit
  • Temporary Liquor License
  • Tobacco
  • Vehicle for Hire License (Taxi) 
  1. For more information ...

    If you need more information or have specific questions, please contact:

    City Clerk

    Heather Slechta