How can I get my drinking water tested?

The City of Faribault has water tested every two years. You can find the report here.  For additional information you may also call the Minnesota Department of Health at 612-676-5674. 

Minnesota Department of Health website

Show All Answers

1. I need to have my water temporarily shut off. Who do I call?
2. Does the city have specific lawn sprinkling hours and restrictions?
3. Do these water restrictions apply to my newly sodden/seeded lawn?
4. We have rusty water, what should I do?
5. When and how often are the water hydrants flushed? Will I be notified?
6. My water smells/tastes like chlorine is it safe to use?
7. Is fluoride in my drinking water?
8. Is Faribault's water hard or soft?
9. Does the City soften the water?
10. Where can I obtain information regarding the levels of lead in my drinking water?
11. What causes cloudiness in my drinking water? Is it dangerous?
12. How can I get my drinking water tested?