Does the City provide dust control for gravel roads?
No, the City does not provide this service. However, the City uses the same procedures as Rice County. Residents interested in dust control will need to contract with an independent dust control firm. Currently, the County uses Dustcoating, Inc. from Maple Plain. Residents can contact Stan at 952-894-0012. Homeowners are billed directly for the service. Once the homeowner has scheduled dust control they need to contact the City so that road grading can be coordinated.

Show All Answers

1. We are planning to do some landscaping in our yard. Who do we call to locate buried phone, electrical or TV lines, or public utilities?
2. Who is responsible for sidewalk maintenance and repair?
3. Where or to whom do I report a stop or yield sign that is obstructed by trees or bushes?
4. Where do I report a malfunctioning streetlight, pothole, missing street sign or a semaphore that is malfunctioning?
5. I feel we need a stop sign in our neighborhood. What is the process to obtain one?
6. Does the City provide dust control for gravel roads?